RIB-Roof metal roof
Rib-Roof roofing system (standing seam metal roof) is an innovative solution for roofs, which makes it possible to implement complex architectual and technical designs. It features a special sliding slot connection with it’s own sliding-clip system, which ensures roof impermeability.
- Easy and very quick mounting due to a high level of prefabrication
- Unlimited sheet length and absence of transverse joints
- Sheets may be profiled or bended on-site
- No lever action of the sliding clip on the roofing with pressure and tensile loads that might arise from dilatation
- Can be used for sloped roofs from 1,5° pitch upwards
- A wide range of colors, materials and surfaces, different forms of profiled sheets
- Precision in respect to the building plan and roof geometry.
- Roof load-bearing structure
- Load-bearing metal profile
- Vapour barrier
- Thermal insulation (soft mineral wool)
- Superdiffusion mebrane
- Sliding clip
- Rib-roof Speed 500 profile